St Eustachius' Tavistock Parish Church
|St Eustachius Church dates from 1265, although the ruins of an earlier Benedictine Abbey dating from 981 are still to be seen in the church grounds. Rebuilt in 1318, nothing of the original 1265 church survives and, following a period during which it fell into disrepair, it was largely rebuilt again by 1400. Further building work took place during the 15th century and the first record of a clock and chimes occur in 1540. |
Preston Engineering Survey Ltd were commissioned by Tavistock PCC to carry out a full survey of the church to provide elevations, plans, cross sections and an overall site plan in order to assist with future renovation and planning requirements.
East Elevation North Elevation
West Elevation South Elevation
Section A-A Section B-B
Ground Floor Plan